1. The Amebis Limited web site is provided for your personal use and is designed to comply with the laws and regulations of Ireland. If you choose to access this site from outside Ireland you are responsible for compliance with local laws. By accessing the Amebis Limited web site you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Amebis Limited site is protected by copyright, trade marks and other intellectual property rights. You can browse the site and download material for personal, non commercial use provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You must not modify, copy or distribute this material for any other purpose without written permission from Amebis Limited. No licence is granted to you in these Terms and Conditions to use any trade mark of Amebis Limited.
3. The Amebis Limited site is provided without any warranties or guarantees. You must bear the risk associated with the use of the Internet. We disclaim all liabilities in connection with: technical problems, interruptions in availability, incompatible equipment or software, computer viruses, unreliability, unsuitability or inaccuracy of the site.
4. Amebis Limited have made every effort to ensure that only accurate and up to date information is included on the site (including links to third parties) but cannot accept responsibility if this is not the case. Amebis Limited will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information.
5. Amebis Limited reserves the right to delete or alter material from the site or withdraw access to the site at any time.
6. Amebis Limited may update these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this page. You are bound by such amendments and should therefore re visit this page on a regular basis to review the current Terms and Conditions.